- This event has passed.
Historic Core Farmers Market
August 18 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
Every SUNDAY 9:00am until 2:00pm
5th street — between Broadway and Spring Street. 2 blocks from Pershing Sq Station.
IN ADDITION TO FRUITS AND
VEGETABLES, YOU WILL ALSO FIND…
- farm fresh eggs (free range and sprout fed)
- breakfast and brunch items
- sweet pastries and empanadas
- mediterranean dips and spreads
- flowers and floral arrangements
- natural homemade skincare products
- dog food & pooch products
ALONG WITH FRESH LOCAL
GROCERIES..you can pick up some delicious prepared food and drinks to carry you through your shopping experience.
- fresh juices and lemonades
- iced or hot coffees
- tacos and breakfast burritos
- pupusas, barbecue, and curry and much more!